Sunday, October 30, 2011

C4T comments #3 part 1-2

In the first part of my C4T I went to Michael Smith's post NCLB Made Us Better. He talked about the positve and negative things about No Child Left Behind. He talked about how it has improved us a bit and others had left comments that agreed with him. I told him that I think that NCLB has done more harm than good. I ended by asking if their was any thing that can be done or are our hands tied.


In the second part of my C4T I went to Michael Smith's post A Bad Day at School is Still a Pretty Good Day. I really enjoyed his post about how school can get a little boring and tiring. In my comment I talked about staying more positive. It is not any fun to be unhappy all the time so I am going to focus on the good and make the best of a hard situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment