Tuesday, November 15, 2011

C4T #4

For part of my C4T I will be visiting Michael Smith's blog and talking about his postThe Secret to Being a Great Principal When I commented on his blog I told him how I was always very scared and intimidated by my principal. I also told him that one of my principals always looked at us like we were the lowest beings on earth and he was appointed by the gods to rule over us. After telling him a little bit about my experienced I told him that he was right about how a principal should be seen but how he or she is seen is also very important. They should want to be seen as stern but fare.


For part of my C4T I will be visiting Michael Smith's blog and talking about his post Raising students and my kid. In this post he talked about having to choose between helping build a new school or spending time watching his daughter play a basketball game. I told him that no matter what he should choose family over work because work comes and goes but family is with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment