Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Final report on PLN

My PLN has grown to become my source of everything that I use on a daily basis. It is now my home screen when I go online and I have even made it my own by change the look of it.. I did not like the boring background so it changes with the seasons. As you can see, it has a winter background right now. I have learned many things about my PLN that make it easier to navigate.

Some of the things I have learned about my PLN are how to create a new tile, how to customize my tiles, how to delete or create more pages to my PLN, how to find already made tiles, and how to find already made pages for my PLN. There is a specific place that you can go that will let you use pages that people have already made. These different pages have themes so that it is easy to find what you are looking for.

All of these things that I have learned are helping me organize information better and create my own way of studying, plan for different things, and communicate with the people around me. I have already begun to suggest this web-site to others. After this class ends I will continue to use my PLN in school, my future classroom, and my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment